Thursday 29 March 2012

Quotes


Famous last (but not least!) words

I don't know about you but I really fancy all those positive thinking quotes.Either I see them on Facebook,Pinterest or on blogs a clever,funny or wise quote can literally make my day.I find myself thinking the meaning of it during the day and trying to figure out how this particular saying influenced or applied to my life so far.There are times that a quote can be quite inspiring and encouraging for the future or it can bring a smile, a feeling of optimism in a grey, gloomy day of winter.Sometimes it can make me burst into laughter or make my sense of humor come back to me after a long, hard day.

Here are some lovely quotes from Pinterest that grabbed my attention and I thought I should share them with you:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...