Friday 15 March 2013

One year of blogging


''Hello and welcome to my blog": Those were the very first words I ever wrote on the white surface of  my blog post space exactly a year and a day ago and suddenly a whole new world of people, images and ideas came before me.I never thought that I would be so excited about blogging.It was a totally new concept for me and I really had no idea how many creative and remarkable people were involved in this internet community.

Moreover, I didn't have a clue that I would get to catch up with all these people and that I would find myself being so tremendously anxious to read such interesting, touching or funny blog posts.
 I also didn't have a clue that after a while I would be so curious and intrigued about my blog stats as well as the origin of my blog visits.That was also part of the joy and excitement,I must confess...
Ok maybe it's time I stopped being sentimental and I should  have some numbers do the talking:
1891 visits (wow, this is some unexpectedly impressive number!)
44 posts (all of which was definitely worth the time and effort).

Thank you all for this amazing journey.
Hope I will keep on blogging as long as I have something interesting and inspiring to write about.
So to all you lovely people out there I would like to say:
 Take care and just stick around! :))

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...