Friday 10 January 2014

Liebster Award!




Ariadne, one of the bloggers I follow and do happen to know in person (by the way -as you may  remember from previous posts - we attended some lovely workshops which were organised by in my closet a couple of months ago)  nominated me for the Liebster award .
Thank you so much Ariadne and congratulations on your award!

To tell you the truth I had no idea what this award/nomination was till this moment.
Anyway, I think it is really cool being nominated and I will try to follow the rules as well as  I can.

The rules for the award are:
  • List 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Nominate other bloggers for the award who have 200 followers or less.
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Notify the nominees of their nomination (ofcourse!)

11 randoms facts :
(Ok that's the tough part because I absolutely hate talking about myself but I'll give it a try...)

1.I have a couple of  budgies that are called Bonnie and Clyde (yes, they are THAT naughty!)
2.I am a fanatic alternative pop /rock concert goer (I have to admit I've attended lots of them).
3.Athens is my most beloved city in the whole wide world! Luckily for me I stayed there for about 4 years.
4.Pop art decoration is my favorite art movement.
5.I love houses/spaces that are painted white and have pops of color. So full of positive energy!
6.These next three months I will fulfill one of my abandoned dreams:Attend a Human Rights Law Seminar.
7.I would like to have a cocker spaniel dog someday soon.
8.I am a yoga/meditation lover.Too sad I don't have the time to do it regularly!
9.One of my favorite walks is  about 1' away from home, through Pylaia creek.
10.I absolutely hate the new waterfront of Thessaloniki, too much concrete so few trees!
11.Downton Abbey was my favorite tv series this past year.

My answers to Ariadne:

1. What is your favourite travelling destination if you have  a free weekend?
   Galaxidi, Greece
2.What's your favourite colour combination?(two or three colours)
   Black and white -with the addition of red.
3. What's the latest good book you read?
  I' m reading a very good book right now by C. Chomenides called :''O kosmos sta metra tou'' 
4.What's the latest good film you saw?
   About time
5. Have you ever looked for sea glass?
  When I was a little girl, yes.
6. Have you ever been to Greece?
   All the time :)
7. What's your favourite thing to do on Christmas Eve?
Spend some quality time at a lovely christmas decorated home with my significant other and friends.
8. What's your New Year's Resolution?
   Eat less sugar.
9. How long have you been blogging?
    Almost 2 years.
10. Do you like housework?
     Yes, oddly enough it relaxes me.
11. What do you do for a living?
     I'm a lawyer/translator.

   


And my questions to my nominees:
1. When was the last time you learned something (skill, hobby etc)?
2.What is your star sign?
3.If you could change one thing in your country what would that be?
4.What is the characteristic in your looks that you absolutely despise?
5.What would be your ideal Christmas gift?
6.What is the Christmas gift that you have received and surprised you ever?
7.If you could go back in time, what would you change?
8.What is your New Year's Resolution?
9.What is your favorite season?
10. Do you have any pets?
11.Which celebrity would you ask out on a date?

And last but not least...


my nominees are:


Hope you pass this on, girls! Have fun!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks Dimitra for following and taking part! I so loved your answers and facts about you! If I may comment just think very seriously of all the obligations before you adopt a dog and enjoy the seminar!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the process Ariadne!!Thanks again for the nomination...And the dog advice.I will give it some serious thought. :))
    xxx
    Dimitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I will try and follow up the nice game :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...