Thursday 1 May 2014

Spring collection



Hello everyone and happy May day!!
I hope you have a great time today with your beloved ones. Especially for my Greek followers I would like to wish you all a warm, sunny day for lots of outdoor activities.I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. April has been so rainy here in Greece that this particular wish does have a point. 
So I hope we'll have the chance to enjoy the Greek sun once more today as we do on such a day and pick some lovely flowers for the traditional May flower wreath. 


Now let me change the subject.These past few weeks have been rather productive for me etsywise speaking.I've finally had the time to do some listing at my Etsy shop and I'm pretty excited about it.All this time I've spent reading and writing for my seminar I was soo absorbed by it that I really wasn't in the mood neither for creating new jewelry nor for promoting through Etsy or other social media.
So I'm very glad that right now I have the pleasure to actually make and publish some new stuff.
In other words, my creativity is back and hopefully here to stay.
Here's some new things I've listed, just have a look and tell me what you think about it.

P.S. If weather is good today, I 'll go and pick some flowers and will attempt to make for once in my life a May wreath. Provided I'm pleased with the result I'll take lots of pictures of it and publish them here.Promise!
Happy May Day everyone!





UPDATE: As promised a photo of my not-that-decent-but-I-did-my-best flower wreath






4 comments:

  1. Have a great month! I love your new jewelry! AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ariadne!!Have a great month too!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τα σκουλαρίκια υπέροχα. Καλό μήνα, γεμάτο δημιουργίες.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eυχαριστώ Βασιλική!Το γλυκό σύκο είμαι στον πειρασμό να το φτιάξω :)) Kαλό μήνα!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...