Monday 26 December 2016

Happy holidays from Luxembourg!

Hello from Luxembourg!
Although my absence in the blogosphere has been enormous these past months (a fact that I promise to change shortly!) I would like to wish all of you Happy Holidays and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
Love,
Dimitra


P.S.
I send you -along with my love and wishes- a song from my favorite teen idol whose tragic, sudden loss came as a shock and  a sad addition to the long list of artists who farewelled us in 2016.
Goodbye George!
We surely are going to miss you!
And those of us who had the chance to enjoy your live appearance at OAKA stadium in Athens several years ago, we will always keep a sweet memory of you, your UNBELIEVABLE voice and your sense of humor apart from your great, deep,sentimental songs.
A night to remember!




2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays dear! We miss you! I feel the same about George Michael!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy holidays Ariadne! I surely miss you too!Kisses!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...